Monday, October 29, 2012

Retro Legend of Pandora Flash game reviews

Name of Game: Legend of Pandora reviews
Type of Game: Action, Adventure, Fighting, and puzzle solving game
Number of Players: 1

Here's the description of the game and the story so far: When I was young my parents died at the hands of miserable thieves. I really suffered for a long time. The I decided to train myself and become stronger. I live in the mountains because I don't trust people, and I travel to the town to get supplies, but one day, something weird happened. My grandpa doesn't received his news paper and I had a really bad feeling, so I decided to go to the town to check what happened... and thus so far this was my story...

Some of the screen shot of the game:




Instructions of the game: You can press the use button (the default was: K) to speed up the messages. You can then WASD to move your character. J to attack and K to use or open up things such as (npc, chests, doors, buttons, and etc.) You can change the default controls in the options menu by pressing S.

Review: Well enough of the basic controls you can check the whole instructions during the game and they will instruct you on what to do with your quest. So far this game is kind of the old popular NES adventure game called Zelda. If you are familiar with that kind of game then you will have no problem in playing this one. This game has a lot of things to offer like if you like action, adventure, fighting or puzzle solving game then this game is for you. I know you will have a long time playing this game.



It is also one of those top view adventure games and I think this one was programmed and made in flash. It really makes you kind of having a nostalgic feeling when you play it. The sound also is really good and it mimics the sounds of the 8-bit era type of adventure game sound.
First of when I play this game I stared wandering around the village and went to grandpa's house and he gave you your first quest of the game.

Where in you needed to investigate on why there's no newspaper gathered around the village to read. Then once you are wandering off to the area you will encountered some kind of enemies in your way where in you can attack them but it will have some considerable amount of damage before you could kill them. And when you touch them you will lose some life so be careful not to touch them. And also when you come across the rivers you will also lose some life on it so you will need to avoid that as well.

Verdict of the game: Overall the game really can bring you some nostalgic feel because it was made like of an 8-bit type of adventure game. The controls and functionality was smooth and no lags when playing it. Overall I will give this game a rating of 8/10 you can check the game here on | Legend of Pandora | enjoy and have fun on the adventure.

1 comment: